Thursday, October 11, 2007

Episode 1 - Meet 2 of the knit sibs

Download episode 1 here.

Welcome to our podcast. We hope you enjoyed episode 1! Our shownotes will provide all the links to patterns, shops, items, and events that we discuss on our show. Pictures of our projects will be posted on our personal blogs, which are linked in the sidebar.

Rhinebeck
Socks that Rock
Central Park Hoodie (scroll down to project #13)/Ravelry link
Wicked Sweater/Ravelry link
Ravelry
Vogue Stitchionary
New Hampshire Wool Arts Tour
Mirage Alpacas (not Miracle like we said in the podcast)
Ashford Wheels (Traditional, Kiwi, Joy)
Drop Spindle
Mead

Thanks for tuning in!

2 comments:

Sheknits said...

Nice show ladies! Made me so wish I had a sister and so happy my 4 girls have each other (am happy my 3 boys have each other too) To have sisters that not only get along but also have knitting in common, and it sounds like a Mom that knits would be heaven! Keep it going girls and congrats on your very first show!!!!!

Kiwi Jo said...

I really enjoyed your first show! It sounds like you have a wonderful family and I look forward to hearing all about your Rhinebeck trip.