Thursday, January 17, 2008

Episode 7 - A New Knit Siblet

Download Episode 7 here or at iTunes.

Music from this episode is from the podsafe music network at music.podshow.com The song is Crap Tag Your It by Punchalice.

New Knit Siblet knitting:
Patternworks sockittome jacket
Great American Aran Afghan
basketweave blanket - TLC Baby Amore
Baby Surprise Jacket
gDiapers

Contest #1
The movie quote "It's got raisins in it" is from Better Off Dead. The winner of the contest is SaraJane from www.knittingprose.blogspot.com
Contest #2
The winning knock knock joke, as picked by Devin and Georgie, is:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
The interrupting ghost?
The interrup. . .
BOO!
This joke was provided by Heather (nightcrickett on Ravelry)

Hemlock Ring Blanket from Brooklyn Tweed:
Knit-a-long with Ready Set Knit
Infinite Yarns
Cascade Eco Wool
Webs
Harrisville yarn
Calorimetry
Knit Picks needles

WIPs
Valerie:
Sock for George
Wicked
Julianne:
Baseball Sweater
Jaywalker
Gloria:
Lace Scarf
My-So-Called Scarf
Dashing

This Episode's Contest:
Win a fantastic stitch marker bracelet from Fiddle Knits if you can tell us what movie the quote me mention in the podcast is from! Enter by midnight (EST) on Feb. 1st! E-mail your guess to knitsibs (at) gmail (dot) com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my cow! Thank you thank you thank you! I am learning to knit socks now - I just started my first one yesterday. hehe I'd love the sock yarn. : ) Congrats on the siblet! That's sooo exciting!

YarnThing said...

Hello Ladies!

I need you to email me so I can send you the information for the lucky winners of your great prizes!!

holidaykalcal2007@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

Marly

Anonymous said...

Hi KnitSibs!

Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your lastest podcast - lotsa fun to listen to as always. Heartfelt congratulations to Julie
and her husband (I think his name is Joshua) with their baby on the way!

By the way, I couldn't for the life of me, figure out that movie quote ... oh well, maybe next time :)

Dawne in Canada

Anonymous said...

My Knit Picks cable needles pulls apart all the time. If I pull too hard or the baby grabs it, it will pop out. Just get some needle nose pliers and push it back in. Then you can get knitting again right away.