Saturday, December 8, 2007

Episode 5: Without Juli

Download Episide 5 here. We're podcasting from withing the same room this week, so the audio is quite a bit better. Sorry for the craptastic audio last time.

Juli moved and is without internet for a bit, so Valerie and Gloria podcast.

Gloria is now Blogging here and can be found on Ravelry here.

Vickie Howell : a call to knitters, bring Knitty Gritty back!!

Stuffie: Why was this not mentioned anywhere else?!?!

Calorimetry: The perfect quick gift knit!

Fetching: Is the rolling really a problem?

Jaywalker: Valerie starts a sock!

Lady Jane Craft Center: Gloria is taking a class this weekend

There are two special guests this podcast.... ggg.org.georgie.com check it out!!!

Dotty's Yarn: Red Heart? Really?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I made a pair of Fetching out of a beautiful yarn that I love, but I won't wear the Fetching because my pair rolls something fierce. I'm actually going to rip them out and make my own pattern instead since the lumpy roll at my fingers gets in the way.

Julianne said...

Very nice episode, I feel so left out! My fetching roll like crazy! I hate it, they roll so far that there's no point in wearing mittens. I do use them when walking my dogs though so they get more wear and tear than normal. There is a pattern I want to try that is much more simple, but it has a feature that should stop the rolling problem. I can't find the pattern right now though. Can't wait to be back podcasting!